Saturday, March 31, 2012

Exotic Fruit 1

Today I'm going to talk about exotic fruit
If any of you go traveling I think you may want to try some weird fruits from weird places

This fruit is Ugli
Even though the outside of this Ugli fruit is very ugly I heard it tastes like a tangerine mixed with a grape fruit.  It is found in Jamaica and is the only fruit to start with the letter U.

This fruit is the Durain
Even though this fruit smells to high heaven I hear that it is certainly delicious.  It is found in Malaysia.

This fruit is very familiar to all of us but did you know they also come in squares?

That's right folks it is a square watermelon.  Why eat an oval watermelon when you can have a square one.  They are specially grown in Japan. Sometimes they even come in a pyramid shape.
Well that's all the exotic fruit I'm sharing with you today.



No comments:

Post a Comment